This will confirm the agreement of all persons, organizations or institutions that exhibit , herein after referred to as the exhibitor, in the Body Soul & Spirit Expo, herein after referred to as the expo. It is hereby agreed that the exhibitor will abide by the rules an regulations set forth in this agreement. The acceptance of an any application or request to exhibit by or on behalf of the expo shall constitute a contract.
1) By booking space, by phone, by email or online, the exhibitor(s) agree to protect, indemnify and hold harmless the expo and any venue in which the expo shall take place, it’s employees and agents from any claims, losses, and damages to persons or property, government fees or fines, expenses and attorneys’ fees arising out of or caused by the exhibitor, outside contractor installations, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the exhibition or venue premises or any part thereof financially or otherwise made by any individual or entity.
2) Failure to comply with any of the terms of this contract will result in the exhibitor and/or the exhibitor’s staff being ejected and removed from the expo and forfeiture of the exhibitor space without any monetary refund upon the expo’s discretion.
3) Refund & cancellation policy: All deposits and booth payments are non-refundable, and it is the exhibitor’s responsibility to assure that they have obtained appropriate business interruption insurance to cover any unexpected occurrences that may affect their ability to attend! All cancellations must be in writing and faxed or mailed to our office. Cancellations more than
90 days prior to the event are required to pay 50% of total charges. Cancellations less than
90 days prior to the event are required to pay 100% of total charges. All cancellations once accepted are firm, and the show management is under no obligation to rescind cancellations, or carry over deposits or payments to subsequent events.
4) Your space or booth is nontransferable, and may not be resold, shared, or reassigned without authorization and written consent of the show management. All authorized shared booths will be charged an additional free
(cost as per current rate on registration) . Unauthorized shared booth will be liable and billed the equivalent of full booth price (undiscounted)
5) The expo reserves the right to fully determine the eligibility of any company, person, product and/or service in the exhibit area. The exhibitor shall bear all liability where the venue, customs or other offices determine that their product or service is not permitted at the Expo. Exhibitors are required to disclose all products and services on exhibitor registration form (under step one: general information). The show reserves the right to limit “brand specific” products to one exhibitor to show, this ONLY applies to specific products distributed by independent representative of the same company! An additional “exclusivity” fee of $100.00 will be added to the booth cost to insure exclusivity of such exhibitors.
6) The venue will provide overnight security in the exhibit hall, but assumes no liability for theft or loss of any kind. Insurance shall be the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
7) All product sales & services, sessions, promotions and placement of products must be confined to the exhibitor’s booth, and will be limited to those specified on the exhibitor registration.
8) The Expo will provide a draped exhibitor booth with 8' High Back Wall, and 3'
- 4' High side wall(s). Signage is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. There will be a non- refundable charge of $25 dollars for additional or replacement identification passes. Passes are solely for the purpose of providing entry for staff and exhibitors, anyone found using passes for any other purpose will be subject to payment for additional passages or general admission rates.
9) Exhibitors hereby agree to observe and adhere to all provincial and city bylaws and regulations pertaining to fire, health, safety, & food handling, and accept sole responsible for any fines or expenses incurred due to any violation of these laws.
10) Exhibitors agree to be solely responsible in acquiring all permits and licenses required for the sale and/or promotion of their products and/or services and must have the permits and licenses in place for the entire duration of the Expo.
11) In event of outside causes that prevent the Expo from taking place or forces the Expo to change locations or dates the management reserves the right to retain exhibitor payments for expense compensation.
12) All exhibitors and exhibitors’ staff agrees to conduct themselves in a peaceful, cooperative and harmonious manner as is appropriate to the integrity of patrons, fellow exhibitors, show management and the venue staff.
13) Each exhibitor is required to keep at least one attendant in their booth during all show hours. There is absolutely no moving out allowed prior to the official end of the show unless agreed upon by the expo management. This clause will be strictly enforced; failure to comply will result in a fine of $150 per occurrence.
14) The Expo reserves the right to move or relocate an exhibitor’s booth, or modify the show floor plan for the betterment of the show.
15) Booth prices are discounted as set out in the payment schedule of the exhibitor package, failure to meet with payment deadlines may result in the full, non-discounted price being due and payable upon the expo administration’s discretion.
16) The expo reserves the right to change the booth cost on any un-contracted booths without notice.
17) A minimum 50% deposit and a signed contract is required to book your space, and your final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to the event. Accepted forms of payments are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, certified Cheques and money orders. Credit Card Payments will be charged a 3% merchant processing fee.
18) All certified Cheques and money orders are to be made payable to The Body Soul & Spirit expo. All uncertified Cheques received will be returned for certification. All receipts for payments will be provided after the opening of the exhibition.
19) Balances must be received no later then 30 days prior to the event or your exhibitor space may be cancelled upon the discretion of the show management. All bookings not paid in full by this date are required to pay the non-discounted price in full.
20) All outstanding or overdue payment will be subject to a 3% per month financial charge, and all cost incurred for collection of such accounts.
21) Setup will commence no earlier than 10:30 am on the Friday opening date of the show. Exhibitors must be set up by 2:45pm Friday or their space may be forfeited and reassigned or resold without refund.
22) The Expo shall have full power to interpret and/or amend these Rules and Regulations, and the expo must be accepted as final in any dispute with the Exhibitor or in any situation not covered by these Rules and Regulations. Whereas any part of this contract is considered unenforceable, all other terms of this agreement shall stand as true and binding!